Aussies Living Simply

Exclusive Kiloposter Club members post here

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Exclusive Kiloposter Club members post here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Christopher

I just noticed that I have passed the 1000 post marker, along with luminaries like Tam, Tully, Fran, Rhonda, DtM, Geoff and Kimble, and probably a few other…. Mumchook should be up here with us in The Kiloposter Lounge any day now.

You can all bask in the glow of my accomplishment.:clap::tup:

Okay, that’s enough basking. 😆

forest

Where are my sunglasses? There is a very high basker level in the thread. Congratulations Chris! 😆

Tamandco

Congratulations Cwis! (to be honest, I hadn’t even noticed my post statistics – not like last time iykwim) At least this time round we can be confident that they won’t be, ummmmmm, you know!

Hey Rhonda! Just saying I hadn’t noticed the post statistics. Wow! You’re the Megaposter!!! :tup:

Lolly
    Keymaster

Gee.. I’m not even close.. :p

forest

yeah, I sure can talk, tam. 😉 I remember that competition you had over at Pri. LOL!

Lolly
    Keymaster

So do i Rhonda.. hehe.. crazy gang that wandered over here over a year ago eh? 😀

lenny

And I thought this was gunna be about weight:uhoh::uhoh: :lol::lol::lol:

Geoff
    Keymaster

But it is Lenny, it’s like the bit in the matrix where all the computer codes bulge out when he flexes his muscles 😆

jaymes

well done Christopher, I saw the 1000th post earlier in the day :clap:

Wendy

Well done Christopher, I just grabbed my sunnies so I could see the screen.

I was wondering what this could possible be about and I have to admit I have never really noticed the fact that the number of posts was even there. :shy:

My number is pathetic. In my defense I don’t know much about much so I’ve not got a lot to contribute and I hate to be asking questions all the time. 😉

Rhonda clearly knows a lot about everything. 😀

Jakaluma

:clap:

Jakaluma

maybe if I serial post a bit I’ll get there one day too 😉

Lolly
    Keymaster

Isn’t

Lolly
    Keymaster

serial

Lolly
    Keymaster

posting

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.