Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Everyone cross your fingers … please :)

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Everyone cross your fingers … please :)

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Ah well.. ok then, :hug: but I won’t get all melancholy .. I promise. 😛

However, we’ll see what happens after the first month with the new job. No guarantees unfortunately in this fledgling market of solar systems (I always think of the planets when I see those words).

It has the potential of either being a huge success – whereby I’ll be able to finally get cracking on the house at Clunes :woohoo:, or I’ll be looking for work by Valentine’s Day :S.

Time will tell…

:whistle:

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Andre post=333399 wrote: Ok.. got word this morning that I’ve been accepted for a position. :tup:

http://www.bluelinesolar.com.au/

Bummer, Andre, we signed up and paid our deposit a couple of weeks ago for solar power and hot water (not through Blueline though – hadn’t heard of them till now). The hot water is already installed, otherwise we could have been your first clients.

Hope it goes well for you, also that you have a lovely Christmas and get to spend time with your loved ones.

B

roundthebendroundthebend

Congatulations Andre, hope it’s a super success :clap:

bryantbryant

hello I am Bry I am new to this site and still trying to work it all out :blink: but I seen your post and I wish you all the best and will keep my fingers crossed for you too :tup:

Good luck and im sure you will just do fine

:clap:

bryantbryant

hello I am Bry I am new to this site and still trying to work it all out :blink: but I seen your post and I wish you all the best and will keep my fingers crossed for you too :tup:

Good luck and im sure you will just do fine

:clap:

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.