Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Everhot 204 wood stoves

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Everhot 204 wood stoves

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Greg McPhanGreg McPhan
    Participant

Dear ALS-ers,

Just wondering if there are any ALS-ers out there who have an Everhot DeLuxe 204 slow combustion stove. I am keen to talk to anyone who has renovated their stove, e.g., replacing fire bricks and other damaged parts. I source my spare bits from Western Australia, but it would be good to be able to have a conversation with long-term users and those who are familiar with the parts.

I live in northern NSW; retired academic trying to keep vegies and orchard going despite extended dry conditions.

Best to all,
    Greg McPhan

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

Good morning Greg and welcome to ALS. I don’t have the stove you are asking about but was wondering if you could find a manual for it on line that could help you out.

Greg McPhanGreg McPhan
    Participant

Hello “Ballamara”,
    Thanks for your reply. I have searched (and searched). I source parts from a business in Perth, WA, and the owner is helpful but very busy with repairs etc. So email/phone contact is a bit uncertain at times. I have, finally, been able to source a manual, but there are still some essential bits of information, which a plumber of decades experience and working knowledge would probably know intuitively. Finding that plumber is the proverbial “needle in a haystack”. I have three, non-local plumbers lined up to talk to this coming week. So hopefully that could turn up the information I need. In the mean time, I can only wonder why I wasn’t a plumber years ago!
    Regards,
    Greg

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

How did you get on with the plumbers Geeg? If it is any thing like here getting a tradesman to come out is like finding hens teeth.

foodiefoodie
    Participant

I’d love to know how things went !!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.