Aussies Living Simply

Esoteric gardening practices

Home Forums FOOD PRODUCTION, HARVEST AND STORAGE Vegetables Esoteric gardening practices

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    GeoffGeoff
    Keymaster

We’ve practiced homeopathy in the garden, sulfur for combatting curly leaf, applied in winter when there is a frost on the tree, under the full moon. It appeared to work well. We’re currently trialling draping horehound through the trees to deal with it, which is a solution the locals have passed on to me.

I read Rudolph Steiner’s Agriculture and Secrets of the Soil and a few similar books when I was younger and thought they were great, but just haven’t put the information to use. I wanted to build a tower at the time, but the instructions were too vague lol. Pendulums have also played a part in sexing seeds, though mostly I’m just thankful to get some seeds in the ground.

This topic has come up at a good time, there have been a few synchronicities appearing along these lines in the last couple of weeks, might have to look into building that tower again 😉

BlueWrenBlueWren

Does anyone have links about the towers that have been mentioned in this thread, please?

GeoffGeoff
    Keymaster

http://www.geomantica.com/towers.htm

http://www.geelongsustainability.org.au/resources/Documents/rock%20dust%20_%20paramagnetism.pdf (pdf) are a start, but it’s difficult to find a lot on the net, maybe because of the band by the name ‘Tower of Power’

BlueWrenBlueWren

Thanks for the links Geoff. :tup: Fascinating stuff .I knew about lightning doing good stuff to the atmosphere but this is all new to me and so very interesting, and obviously has considerable scientific basis as well as being somewhat “esoteric”.I’ll need to be able to say that to visitors if I build a flower pot tower in my veg patch!! :laugh: .Fancy Boral selling that rock dust!! I’ll have to make some enquiries.You sure have started something Wazza!! :clap:

mauzimauzi

Hi, Hugh Lovell designed something called a field broadcaster and there has been a great deal of research done on these. I will attach a few different websites for general information. I am not sure if this is the same “tower” but interesting nevertheless. I have some personal experience with these towers both positive and negative if anyone is interested.

http://www.fieldbroadcaster.com/

http://www.acresusa.com/toolbox/reprints/stimulatingsoilair0802.pdf

quantumagriculture.com/field-broadcaster-explained.html

This might give a bit of a background to the topic.

SonyaSonya

Alanna Moore also has some great DVDs she self-produced – features stories from farmers who have used crystals in increase yield and the such like. There are a couple who look like they’ve stepped straight from a CWA meeting talking about using a pendulum to locate the vortex to put the crystals on their farm… great stuff and the proof’s in the pudding – big increase in wheat yield over many years.

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

geoff post=326369 wrote: Pendulums have also played a part in sexing seeds

I have also over the years given a little bit of thought to using pendulums to sex fertile eggs, trying to reduce the number of cockerels produced. But thinking about it is as far as I have ever got :whistle:

Maybe I will do it for the next broody …

BlueWrenBlueWren

Can you really sex eggs with a pendulum?? That would be so useful, says she who hatched far too many roosters!!When I was introduced to the pendulum for seeds I didn’t know it was for male/female seeds, just “best”, most viable.So are seeds , eg pumpkin/sweetcorn , male or female? ( Can you hang pendulums over pregnant women to sex the baby……………??!!)

sue esue e

I have heard of dangling a gold ring over the tummy of a pregnant to tell the sex of a baby.I never put much credence in it but my mind has opened up to so many possibilities as I’ve got older so who knows? mybe we should try to find some pregnant ladies on ALS to see if it works. 🙂

GeoffGeoff
    Keymaster

BlueWren, pendulums can be used for a variety of purposes. Sexing things is common, but if your intention, when you’re dowsing with it, is to determine the best and most viable seed then that’s what you should get.

bushybushy

Interesting topic….good to have a thought provoking thread.

I have never pondered these ‘forces’ but there is something going on as I get a wonderful feeling of inner peace while pottering around my garden, picking fruit or admiring a new flower.

I do speak to my plants, but it goes a little like this….. grow yer little b*******s, grow !!

BlueWrenBlueWren

sue e post=326459 wrote: I have heard of dangling a gold ring over the tummy of a pregnant to tell the sex of a baby.I never put much credence in it but my mind has opened up to so many possibilities as I’ve got older so who knows? mybe we should try to find some pregnant ladies on ALS to see if it works. 🙂

I will have a 5 mnths pregnant daughter home for Christmas so will try it out! We know it’s a boy.Is that the pendulum swinging backwards and forwards in a straight line and a girl would be moving in circles? I have always taken the circular movement to be the best seeds.

By the way, I talk to my chooks and always thank them for their eggs , personally if I am sure who laid it! 🙂

KristyKristy

By the way, I talk to my chooks and always thank them for their eggs , personally if I am sure who laid it! 🙂

I always thank Hilda for laying me an egg, Lucy hasn’t started laying yet 🙁 Every night I am in hope I will see tow eggs… Any day now!

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

This thread is intriguing…I also talk my plants nicely. What I say to the roos and rabbits is quite another thing. When divining with a pendulum which way is yes and which way is no? and does it matter which hand you hold it in?

BobbeeBobbee

:wave:

As far as I can recall the pendulum should hang from the 3rd finger of your right hand.

It is a good idea to check the ‘yes’ and ‘no’ response before you start on the area you are concerned with. Normally yes is indicated by clockwise circling by the pendulum and no is indicated by anti-clockwise circling.

Or as BlueWren mentioned yes may be indicated by circling and no by swinging back and forward, but this was not the case for me.

As Geoff mentioned your intention is usually enough, but make that intention clear and firm, don’t go all wishy washy and ummming and arring. Make the intention unmistakeable that eg you want to know the viablility of the seeds you have and that circling clockwise means positive and anticlockwise mean negative.

Also keep in mind that if you begin to use the pendulum for foolish or silly reasons then the indications you receive cannot be relied upon. Foolish qestions receive foolish answers.

Bobbs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.