Aussies Living Simply

DVD train: 2 DVD set

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 203 total)
  • Author
    Mumchook

Dierich, GreenGatt &

*, PMS have been sent for either an update or an address…

If anyone else who knows these people and has contact with them outside ALS, please do so and ask them to check their private messages…

Thanks!

* Already heard from a couple, thank you. Will edit this as I hear back from people…

Andre
    Keymaster

:jawdrop::jawdrop:COME ON PEOPLE:jawdrop::jawdrop:

We all have busy lives. We can all be forgetful, but sometimes, the efforts and goodwill of our members seems to be ignored. 😡

Mumchook has taken the time, effort and cost to get this DVD train up and running, the least we can do is keep it going, and NOT let the future recipients down as well. :awch:

ok .. pardon my tirade .. now back to the program …

Mumchook

😆

:hug:

angelpuss

I am patient!!!:lol:

Mumchook

Where is my post that I put up yesterday? :confused: :shrug:

Righto, have got someone copying these for me and shall then split the group into FOUR so people aren’t waiting into next year to view them.

I haven’t heard back at all from 2-3 people so the DVDs will be going to the next person on the list. I shall put the updated list here when it’s completed (with angelpuss added :tup: ).

When they have been posted off, I will PM the people receiving them first to look out for them.

When you receive them, please be prompt viewing them and sending them on. Otherwise I may just set Andre on to you! :p Just kidding!!

😆

😆

Mumchook

Okay, the latest on this is: 😐

I haven’t heard back at all from some people so presume they are no longer interested. Instead, I will move on to the next on the list.

Would the following people please advise if you do or do not want to be included in this DVD mail out, and if you do, please send your name and address to me (Mumchook) by private message (PM).

Otherwise I shall send the DVDs to the four or five who have given me their addresses and ask them to send it straight back to me after viewing.

I’m not “ticking off” the people below for anything, 😮 just wanting to know if you are still wanting to be involved with this. 😀

If I could send out PMs to several people at a time, I would, however I don’t have time to do any more individual ones and keep chasing them up, and shall keep bumping this up to the front page until such time as I get the details or run out of puff and enthusiasm. :rip:

Gianna

Jeanie

Milkmaid

Woz

Jilumasam

Espinay2

Wocket

Tracy

Topend Tam

Osakasuz

Tracie

Busybee

Vicki

Shirley

Muzzy

Anissa

Kiwimama

McLeonard

Over to you now, folks! 🙂

Mumchook

Bumping this up again. Didn’t get to do it last night as was rushin’ off to a committee meeting and didn’t get home until midnight… So I unfortunately missed all the night crew here. :tdown:

Haven’t heard from any more people on that list yet, folks!

Gianna

I’ll answer on here so as to bump this up again. 😉

Sorry Mumchook, I didn’t see this until today. Please take my name off the list. 🙂

Mumchook

Thanks, Gianna. I hope my being terse didn’t put you off. 😮

You haven’t done anything wrong and are very welcome to remain on the list!

Woz

Point of Order Miss Mumchook! I didn’t receive No PM! (grumble, grumble, grumble) Cos my inbox was FULL! (grumble, grumble, grumble) Stupid Software. (grumble, grumble, grumble) Not my Fault! (grumble, grumble, grumble).

😀

Yep, I’m still in. To whom do I send my address?

julientuareg

Can I be added to the list please when available

Shirley
    Participant

Have PM ed U Mumchook,soon as I saw it. Sorry I wasnt online yesterday,

Jeanie
    Participant

Just send a PM:tup:

Mumchook

Woz wrote:

Yep, I’m still in. To whom do I send my address?

ME, Woz, ME, send the address to me! 😆

I’m doing up the new lists in order of who responds so using this formula you should get to see the DVDs in a couple of weeks – IF ya don’t forget to send your address now!

😀

Ree :wave:

Tullymoor

Keeping your train on the tracks Ree??:hug: Mine suffered a complete derailment 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 203 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.