Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

DVD-Seed exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it gremmbles :wave:

diannedianne
    Participant

epiphany_ wrote:

Just wanted to let you know I received mine today (Fri), Andre…thanks so much. Have already watched ‘The Future of Food’…scary stuff! :tup:

I thought that was bad, then I watched “collapse” NOW i am scared!

gremmblesgremmbles

Yes collapse has me wanting to head for the hills…….though I’m not sure the hills is the best place to be.

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Ah well…

I’m back!

I lost a lot of data on my new external hard drive (which took me a while to recover) and also had a funeral to attend in Qld recently 🙁 but now on track to burn the remainder dvds.

(I was in Dalby for 5 days .. but not the best time to gtg with the South Burnet region ALSers)

So, dierich, weaver and blowfly, they will be in your mail box shortly :tup:

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

G’day all

It’s on again … my sporadic travels into the realms of dvd burning.:silly:

I was going to compile a list, but seeing as my ‘database’ is now approximately 39.1 GB :ohmy: I decided it would take too long (sorry). Suffice to say, I have stuff on Permaculture, Self-sufficiency, Survival, Agroforestry, some stuff on Strawbale building & ‘conspiracy theory’, Environmental doco’s, etc … So there should be something for everyones interest. If I haven’t got it (and there is a $&*t-load on the web), let me know what it is and I will do my best to get it.

Perhaps a scroll through this thread will give you some ideas. :whistle:

I am happy to burn a dvd/cd for any of you, just send me a PM and let me know what it is you’re interested in. A few pms back and forth will ascertain exactly what I have for you.

I’m using a MacBook, but the text is in Word or PDF, and most of the vids will work on either VLC or Quicktime. Both of these programs are readily available from the web, but I’ll generally have them on the disc as well (depending on what is needed), just in case. There are a few audio files as well.

As for ‘repayment’, buying dvds/cds in bulk is not too expensive, and mailing is around about $1.10. All I ask in return is either some seeds of whatever you have in abundance / can spare (preferably cooler climate plants), or stamps. Obviously my preference in seed is vegetables or herbs, but I’m not adverse to finding surprises in the mail either B)

Cheers,

Andre :side:

busybeebusybee

Have PM’d you Andre

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

So you have.. lol.. excellent 🙂

Andre:silly:

MuzzyMuzzy

so have i 🙂

cheers M

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Got your pm Muzzy & yours too gremmbles 🙂

Ok .. so I decided, to list the bulk of what I have on file …B)

Have a browse and let me know what you are interested in. 😉

Vids

Agforestry – Alleycropping, Forest Farming, Riparian Buffers, Silvopasture, Windbreaks

Permaculture – Bill Mollinsons ‘Global Garden Series’ (Tropics, Drylands, Cool climates, Urban)

Dan Janson – Gardens of Destiny.

Emilia Hazelip – Synergistic Garden.

Sepp Holzer – Farming with Nature (Temperate Permaculture), Farming with Terraces and raised beds, Acquaculture.

Robert Hart – Permaculture Gardening.

Lots of stuff from Paul Stammens on growing mushrooms (vid & Docs),

Permaculture in Practice, Establishing a Food Forest the Permaculture Way,

30 yr/ 300 yr/ 2000 yr Food Forest, Compost heated shower (5 min), Non-conventional homes, 2012 The Online Movie FINAL UPDATE,

Seedballs (vid & doc), A_World_Without_Oil

Bill Rees – Is Humanity Inherently Unsustainable – Talk Apr 15 2010

Collapse

Dirt -The Movie

Blue gold (water wars)

End Of The Line (depletion of fish)

Food Inc.

Fuel

Glacier Meltdown

GasLand

Harvesting Water the Permaculture Way

HOME

In Lies We Trust

Introduction to Permaculture

Jared Diamond – Why societies collapse

Pyramids of Waste aka The Lightbulb Conspiracy

PLUNDER -The crime of our time

The War Against The Third World

Tipping Point-The Age of the Oil Sands

The Garden

Zeitgeist-Final Edition,

Documentation

Essence of PC ebook, Kato – Body and earth are not Two, Perennial polyculture farming,

Masanobu Fukuoka-The Road Back To Nature, The Natural Way of Farming – The theory and Practice of Green Philosophy, The One Straw Revolution, Bonfils – Forage Trees, Bonfils – Nat Ag Winter Wheat in N Europe, Bonfils – Refutations, Bonfils – Winter Wheat Physiology, Bonfils Winter Wheat

Permaculture – Designers Manual (scanned), Beyond You & Me Ebook_EcoVillage, Bill Mollison – Permaculture Design Course, Bill Mollison – Permaculture Two Practical Design for Town and Country in Permanent Agriculture, Daniel Quinn – Beyond Civilisation (eBook), David Holmgren – The Flywire House, Gaia A New Look At Life On Earth, Gaia’s Garden – A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture,

Gardening When It Counts – Growing Food In Hard Times – Steve Solomon [organic], Guerilla Gardening – Urban Permaculture, Jeff Lowenfels, Wayne Lewis – Teaming with Microbes, Lierre Keith – The Vegetarian Myth – Food, Justice, and Sustainability, Organic Gardening Dummies, Permaculture – sustainable farming, Permaculture-in-Humid-Landscapes, Rural Renaissance Renewing the Quest for the Good Life, Sustainable Agriculture, Second Edition, The Food and Farming Transition – Toward a Post Carbon Food System, The Permaculture Way-Practical Steps to Create a Self-Sustaining World, West-Coast-Food-Forestry, The Complete Book of Self Sufficiency, ‘Eating Up the World, A Short Botanical Glossary, Tree species and common name list, Tasmanian bush tucker,

More Straw Bale Building – Cris Magwood, Practical Straw Bale Building – M. Hollis, straw bale building guide – Amazon Nails, Building Your Straw Bale Home – Brian Hodge, Building a straw bale house – The Red Feather Construction Handbook.

I have a folder with HEAPS of Survivalist info.. seriously too much to mention. You want it, I’ll just burn the lot to disc. 🙂

Andre :silly:

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Hi all

Busybee, Muzzy – you have pms 🙂

Gremmbles, take a look of the list and let me know what you’d like 😉

Anyone else? :whistle:

Andre :silly:

MuzzyMuzzy

HI Andre, thought I pmed this list to you, I will just post here in case it gets lost again. I would love the titles below and realise that there is a lot could you pm me with what you would like to swap or $. Thanks again for doing these disks up for us all 🙂 M

Permaculture Mollinsons ‘Global Garden Series’ (Tropics, Drylands, Cool climates, Urban)

Dan Janson – Gardens of Destiny.

Emilia Hazelip – Synergistic Garden.

Sepp Holzer – Farming with Nature (Temperate Permaculture), Farming with Terraces and raised beds, Acquaculture.

Robert Hart – Permaculture Gardening.

Lots of stuff from Paul Stammens on growing mushrooms (vid & Docs),

Permaculture in Practice, Establishing a Food Forest the Permaculture Way,

30 yr/ 300 yr/ 2000 yr Food Forest, Compost heated shower (5 min), Non-conventional homes, 2012 The Online Movie FINAL UPDATE,

Collapse

Dirt -The Movie

Introduction to Permaculture

The Garden

Zeitgeist-Final Edition,

Documentation

Essence of PC ebook, Kato – Body and earth are not Two, Perennial polyculture farming,

Masanobu Fukuoka-The Road Back To Nature, The Natural Way of Farming – The theory and Practice of Green Philosophy, The One Straw Revolution, Bonfils – Forage Trees, Bonfils – Nat Ag Winter Wheat in N Europe, Bonfils – Refutations, Bonfils – Winter Wheat Physiology, Bonfils Winter Wheat

Permaculture – Designers Manual (scanned), Beyond You & Me Ebook_EcoVillage, Bill Mollison – Permaculture Design Course, Bill Mollison – Permaculture Two Practical Design for Town and Country in Permanent Agriculture, Daniel Quinn – Beyond Civilisation (eBook), David Holmgren – The Flywire House, Gaia A New Look At Life On Earth, Gaia’s Garden – A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture,

Organic Gardening Dummies, Permaculture – sustainable farming, Permaculture-in-Humid-Landscapes, Rural Renaissance Renewing the Quest for the Good Life, Sustainable Agriculture, Second Edition, The Food and Farming Transition – Toward a Post Carbon Food System, The Permaculture Way-Practical Steps to Create a Self-Sustaining World, West-Coast-Food-Forestry, The Complete Book of Self Sufficiency, ‘Eating Up the World, A Short Botanical Glossary,

Anonymous
    Inactive

To add to this growing list, I have a few to offer as well,, Will document tonight. I have alot of the same, but have a few on :-

Earthship Buildings (including books)

River Cottage

It’s not easy Being Green

Mother Earth DIY fact sheets.

Plus a few Permie type ones.

diannedianne
    Participant

:blink: where to start, how much of that stuff fits onto a disk?

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Hi all

dianne, in Muzzy’s case, that is 4 disks 🙂

Hi Dan.. I got the entire River cottage set too (5 disks) and most of Grand Designs :side:

MuzzyMuzzy

I also have river cootage and its not easy being green if anyine want a copy Cheers M

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.