Aussies Living Simply

Curious about Medical Marijuana

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Curious about Medical Marijuana

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    earthworm42

Hi All,

recently in my quest for the all round medical herb i stumbled on whats known as “medical Marijuana” basically it focuses on low THC(no high) and the effects of the other beneficial chemicals such as CBD.

i expect strong views on this so I’m not looking for a heated debate on the matter rather if anyone would like to PM me about there medical use OR any other “experience” i would be very grateful.

i admit there is alot of bullsh@t on this with ppl pushing their own barrows. at the same time it is worth looking into further as some of the scientific studies report amazing results. PM me if you want links.

cheers 🙂

EW42

Robyne

When my sister was in the late stages of lung cancer my nephew got some for her to try. she said it did help her but tasted awful. I believe in some cases it does ease the pain but never having smoked it or want to I can’t say peronal.

When she died I found the packet hidden on top of the cupboard and we mixed it with the chop chop that my dreadful eldest neice took back to Queensland, she mustn’t of been checked as she got it home to smoke the stuff. Might of made her a bit happier for a short time

Bobbee

:wave:

I am so sorry Robyne to hear of the death of your sister. My sincere condolences. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have heard of folk in severe pain from terminal dis-ease such as cancer finding some relief from marijuana. In those circumstances I am all for it and believe it should be available, on prescription, from doctors.

And I don’t give a tinkers curse if anyone finds my belief inflammatory, it’s my belief and I am entitled to it. And I have no intention of becoming embroiled in any sort of bun fight about it.

Happy day,

Bobbs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gianna

I agree that if it helps people with terminal cancer, then they should be able to have it. I’ve been doing some reading on the amazing hemp bud oil (cannabis resin and not the hemp oil that I soap with) that is getting doctors to sit up and take notice.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.