Aussies Living Simply

costa

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sue e

Very interesting, he will definitely bring his flavour and enthusiasm to the show.

ballamara
    Keymaster

Interesting….I think he will certainly liven things up.

BlueWren

It sure will!! Woo Hoo! :woohoo: Wonder what happened to Ryan? I didn’t much like his delivery style – found it a bit condescending.

mauzi

That will be interesting. I like his style so it will certainly liven things up a bit.

mountainmum

Wow what a switch!

Poor Steve Ryan though – wonder if he really got ‘unceremoniously dumped’ 🙁

The show will surely benefit from Costa’s extra ‘oomph’ and earthy enthusiasm that has been lacking since Peter Cundall left.

I think he will be more in tune with shifting interests towards sustainability and the current demographic of younger gardeners too, can only be a good thing. :tup:

I’m excited! :laugh:

Judi B
    Keymaster

Well I know of Costa but have not seen any of his programs I hear you all (online) talk about the show.

I hope the TV signal gets sorted out in time for the start of the new year and Gardening Australia.

karyn26

Yay I love Costa,he is so enthusiastic about gardening he makes you get out there and get stuck into it yourself.

Poor Steve,we didnt get to see a lot of his place which would have been nice,so maybe he decided to move on.

weaver

Love Costa he is great. I cant imagine him being confined to a host role though as he is so hands on in his other show. It will certainly give it a bit of a shake up though so I am looking forward to seeing how it all pans out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.