Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Coming to Perth

Home Forums Regional Groups Western Australia Coming to Perth

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    WombatWombat

Hey Gang,

On current indications I will be in Perth the last week of February for work. It would be good if I could get together with some of the Perth ALS family while I am there. I will be staying in a motel in Bel Eyre, wherever that is.

Anyone up for risking contact with the dreaded Wombat?:lol:

Nev

bdm6125bdm6125

Hey Nev…would LOVE to!

Bel Eyre Motel is in Belmont.

Brigitte

WombatWombat

Cool, Brigitte!:D

I really do need to look up the geography of Perth, it has been some years since I’ve been there.

Nev

beccabecca

yay Nev would love to catch up, children permitting. just starting tea over here; will pop on later

beccabecca

just wanted to bump this up for the other west aussies…

MuzzyMuzzy

Bugger, Perth is too far away from me, I would love to catch up with other ALSers too. Sorry Nev I hope you all have a great time. 😀

WombatWombat

Yeah, Bummer Muzzy! Thanks anyway.

Well I have two starters which will be great, any other takers:D

Nev

WombatWombat

Looks like the trip is a goer, when is a good time to get together guys?

Nev

beccabecca

Due to children and complete lack of babysitters, for me it would have to be during the day… of course since you’re probably supposed to be working then, I understand if that’s a problem. In the event that you will have some time free sometime during the day, I wonder if the city would be a good place to get together? It would be fairly quick for you to get into town and if anyone is coming via public transport, most roads lead to Perth City, so a bit easier to get there.

Somewhere like the Supreme Court Gardens could be quite nice and we could picnic. What do others think?

queseraquesera

Hope you all have a great day. Can’t get there cause too far away. Regards Marg

bdm6125bdm6125

I can meet pretty easily during the day too (when kids at school), but if evenings suit, I’ll leave kids with hubby.

Is there a cafe in the hotel that we can meet…nice and easy for everyone then, kinda like to avoid the city where possible!

spannerspanner

What dates will you be there?

I also am going to Perth but from the 29/2/09 to the 10/03/09.

To visit family.

Would have been great to have an interstate meet up. lol.

Let me know if you are going to be there on or after the 02\003\09.

Cheers,

Spanner

beccabecca

bdm6125 wrote:

Is there a cafe in the hotel that we can meet…nice and easy for everyone then, kinda like to avoid the city where possible!

Good idea, that would be OK by me as well 🙂

Spanner that would be cool if we could all meet up!

WombatWombat

Sorry guys,

I will be going home on the 27th and only have the evenings free as I will be doing what they pay me for during the day. Will anybody be free one evening?

Nev

beccabecca

Poo, evenings are just quite difficult for me with the children so young (T has refined her proximity alert which goes off once I venture more than three or four metres from her :confused: ). Hopefully you can catch up with some of the others though!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.