Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Cheap (Organic) Skin care – Discount Login

Home Forums SIMPLE SUSTAINABLE LIVING Natural Cleaners and Products for the Home Cheap (Organic) Skin care – Discount Login

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zippyzippy

Hi there,

I’ve been on here before recommending someone use Amphore’s Organic Rosehip oil. He shares the same ethic I have which is that everyone should be able to afford and have access to high quality, safe and organic products. Not just the people with lots of money!

All of his products are so simple, feel lovely, all organic inputs and SO FLIPPIN’ CHEAP comparison to everything else on the market that it’s worth a plug.

Now because I have the co-ops (link below) I got a discount page for anyone within the co-ops to use.

I have permission to share it so … here it is!

Go to: http://www.amphore.com.au/ and click on the tab Wholesale info, then the tab Group.

choose Co-Op-Stop – Discounts

Login: co_discounts

Password: co_discounts

I use the jojoba creme (aloe and jojoba) on my face or anywhere pimple prone. It’s light, moisturizes enough and stops spots.

The rosehip creme I use on shaved legs, scars and anywhere needing regeneration.

These products were my idea, so I’m glad he’s made them!! (I should have sold the idea to him!) 😛

BlueWrenBlueWren

I am getting that address is not valid. ???

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Link fixed 🙂

zippyzippy

oh woops sorry.. Thanks Andre!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.