Aussies Living Simply

Censored…sorry! Help please mods

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Censored…sorry! Help please mods

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    bluesnipbluesnip

Just posted a comment on a blog and everytime I’ve written c or f it just replaced it with censored. I promise I didn’t say anything awful! Not sure how to delete it either….

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

use a k .. or ph .. lol 😛

sorry 😉

BlueWrenBlueWren

I had/?have that problem when I tried to komment on a foto in the fotos sektion. I gave up.Don’t know iph that still happens.

(Bluesnip – we hear you.Just couldn’t help myselph……… :laugh: :laugh: )

sue esue e

After years of helping kids with spelling and the frustration of teaching them the millions of spelling rules and their thousands of exceptions I had to laugh BW. One day I wrote down the word phetion for my SIL who continually goes on about how we should be teaching kids phonetics and how we don’t teach kids to sound out. Had her stumped.

Not sure what to do about the censoring problem though, sorry. 🙁

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

bluesnip post=332783 wrote: Just posted a comment on a blog and everytime I’ve written c or f it just replaced it with censored. I promise I didn’t say anything awful! Not sure how to delete it either….

Any chance of a link so that I can see what you’re talking about?

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

I’m assuming it is the comment on this blog of Sonya’s, Lady B…

https://www.aussieslivingsimply.com.au/blogs/community-gardens-or-community-gardening#comments

porgeyporgey

It reminds me of the Monty Python skit where one character could not say the letter B (no C) so he was told to use the letter K instead and replied “I never fought of that, what a silly bunt”! 🙂 🙂

You gotta laugh!!

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Steve post=332838 wrote: I’m assuming it is the comment on this blog of Sonya’s, Lady B…

https://www.aussieslivingsimply.com.au/blogs/community-gardens-or-community-gardening#comments

Well, that comment reads perfectly OK to me. This is what I see:

Excellent – build community and capacity at the same time. A few like minded people were linked up down here through the Sustainable Gardening Australia website and we still keep in touch and do the odd working bee and coffee/cake at each others house. With two recently having children, there is also much baby related craft and cloth nappy discussion 🙂

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

Strange, because I see all the ‘censored’. I’ll try to put it in a quote:

Ex[censored]ellent – b[[censored]ensored]ild [censored]omm[[censored]ensored]nity and [censored]apa[censored]ity at the same time. A [[censored]ensored]ew li[censored]e minded people were lin[censored]ed [[censored]ensored]p down here thro[[censored]ensored]gh the S[[censored]ensored]stainable Gardening A[[censored]ensored]stralia website and we still [censored]eep in to[[censored]ensored][censored]h and do the odd wor[censored]ing bee and [censored]o[[censored]ensored][[censored]ensored]ee/[censored]a[censored]e at ea[censored]h others ho[[censored]ensored]se. With two re[censored]ently having [censored]hildren, there is also m[[censored]ensored][censored]h baby related [censored]ra[[censored]ensored]t and [censored]loth nappy dis[censored][[censored]ensored]ssion 🙂

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

I see it perfectly fine as well.. just as LadyB has shown.

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

I normally use Chrome with Windows XP on a little netbook and this is where I have trouble reading the comment.

I just opened the blog up in Internet Explorer on the same netbook and it now looks fine. Must be browser specific…

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

Well it was fine using Chrome, but I got the censored jargon using safari ..

porgeyporgey

I am using Safari on an iMac and also get the censored version?

BlueWrenBlueWren

i get the censored version on Windows7 and IE………….

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Windows XP and Firefox for me. I see it fine.

This sounds like a job for Geoff or Airgead. Where are those boys when you need ’em…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.