Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Canberra – Wed 21 July? Impromptu catch up?

Home Forums Regional Groups Australian Capital Territory Canberra – Wed 21 July? Impromptu catch up?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    FeeglesFeegles

Arrrgh! We are over at Holt, matie.

Hubby works at Belconnan.. hmm we are gonna have to organise logistics here 😆

Oh heck DONT leave me to do the food choosing, I dont know any of the restraunts worth going to..lol We drive, you choose.. works for me. But PLEASE somewhere with meat.. Me being an evil omnivore

HerbmanHerbman

I just did some Googling. Would it work to do it near Watson? (thinking of Andre and his treadly in the cold Canberra air)

Say maybe Tilleys Cafe in Lyneham (they seem to have a good vegetarian and omnivore selection) or Dickson Asian Noodle House (they too seem to have a vegetarian and omnivore selection).

Mind you – I am sure there are more options, I am limited to Googling from afar.

dixiebelledixiebelle

I am coming from Bonython, so could possibly give Andre a lift, if need be?? I have always wanted to try Tilly’s, seems to have a good reputation, BUT the Asian Noodle down this way is awesome, so am sure the one up there is good too…

I am sure I will make it, crook as a sick dog :rip: at the moment, but surely will be better by next week… surely… 🙁

FeeglesFeegles

PLEASE get better soon .. sendingyou healing thoughts. 🙂

HerbmanHerbman

Am also sending you healing thoughts … The more the merrier. 😀

FeeglesFeegles

did we decide what day yet? wed or thurs?

HerbmanHerbman

It has to be Wed for me because I fly back home at about 5pm on Thursday.

Am only there for 2 days (arrive Wed morning and leave Thu night).

FeeglesFeegles

Wednesday works for us . 😀

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

And me.. :metal:

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

:lol:Just re read the thread .. I had obviously missed some replies earlier :shy:

If we go to Dickson, that’s fine.. only 10 mins on the bike … and Civic is really an easy ride down Northborne Drive. So what I’m saying is, if it’s awkward for anyone, I don’t need the lift 🙂

Hope your getting better dixiebell:hug:

FeeglesFeegles

Not awkward for us to grab you. Hubby can zoom on over after work.

Sorted!

Not having you ride in the cold

HerbmanHerbman

:@ Am I allowed to use the ‘F’ Word? :@

My Canberra meetings on Wednesday just got moved to Thursday. So now am only allowed to do a quick up and back on Thursday instead. I am so disappointed because the highlight of my week was going to be the GTG on Wednesday night. 🙁 🙁 [that’s serious – not sarcasm]

Sorry guys – can’t justify two days and a night in Canberra if I only have two meetings on Thursday. Much as I would like to. 🙁 🙁

dixiebelledixiebelle

Another time Herby!

I was not going to make it anyways, as here it is Monday, I am still quite sick, having tomorrow off work, and couldn’t see I would be able to be well enough by Wed to face going out on a cold Canberra evening, sorry…

I am sure there will be another time! 😀

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

That’s a bummer, Herby :awch:

Not to worry … sure there will be another opportunity. :tup:

FeeglesFeegles

We can all get together another time. No worries.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.