Aussies Living Simply

Calling all South East Queenslanders to a Get Together 5/11/11.

Home Forums Regional Groups Queensland Calling all South East Queenslanders to a Get Together 5/11/11.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    BobbeeBobbee

:wave:

Hey I made it into a poem, thanks Silent. :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap:

If I was 45 years younger it would have been because I made your heart beat faster but those days are long gone and as I’m just a fat, wizened old granny now I guess you are right to say your mind must have been on another post/thread…. sigh……sigh..

Bobbs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Pee Hess: But I can still make Mr Bobbs heart beat faster so all is not lost. :laugh:

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

Bobbee post=327636 wrote: :wave:

Hey I made it into a poem, thanks Silent. :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap:

If I was 45 years younger it would have been because I made your heart beat faster but those days are long gone and as I’m just a fat, wizened old granny now I guess you are right to say your mind must have been on another post/thread…. sigh……sigh..

Pee Hess: But I can still make Mr Bobbs heart beat faster so all is not lost. :laugh:

that’s the main thing bobbee 🙂

Lol, thanks for the poem Silent.

Thanks to everyone for the exam wishes too. Can’t wait ’til they’re over.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

BUMP

BobbeeBobbee

:wave:

Response to Callie: Yep! My word! Indeedy! :laugh: :laugh:

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

Callie do you know if anyone has told farmer_liz or marigold they may be interested.

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

I’m sure Marigold knows, but farmer Liz – no

maybe give Marigold a reminder

BlueWrenBlueWren

We are keeping an eye on the 28 day rainfall predictions.At the moment the chance of rain on 5th has gone from Nil to Low ,ie up to 50% chance, so we are keeping an eye on it.If it’s looking “dodgy” and as some folk are travelling a fair distance, we will probably cancel the GTG until the weather is more settled.Please keep a look out for news on this thread during the week.

If we go ahead I don’t think there’s facilities at the park for us to provide hot drinks for you, so better bring thermos if you need hot cuppas.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

I sent an email to farmer_liz this morning.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

farmer_liz would like to come :tup: and she said she has some stuff to swap.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.