Aussies Living Simply

Busylizzies Vegie Patch

Home Forums FOOD PRODUCTION, HARVEST AND STORAGE The Garden Log Busylizzies Vegie Patch

Viewing 12 posts - 256 through 267 (of 267 total)
  • Author
    busylizzie
    Participant

Well another 2 :rip:.

Its beening raining off and on for days, just cant seem to get the last bit of weeding finished.:|

But have spent an hour or so in the hothouse with DD3, about 12c outside and a nice 20-25c inside. Have potted up the Cool season Tomatoes, some for HH, some for next to the house, and some for the garden, will be a real experiment with these.

DD3 has helped fill the pots with the potting mix and watered all the plants and seedlings. Kept her amused the whole time.

Have planted most of the Autumn crops into punnets now, would have finished but ran out of mix and not going to town till tomorrow. I am going the full hog this Autumn and planting heaps of stuff like Summer. Love going to the supermarket and the only fruit or vegI have to buy is Bananas :tup: (until hopefully, fingers crossed, mine grows)

I plan on adding another couple of meters to the garden when I rotary hoe it up, hopefully in a couple of days. Have chucked on some well rotted chook poo, leafmould and compost. Have to find some time to go out in the paddock and shovel the cow poo for the Spring Garden. Never-ending.

Di, Im going to hold off for a couple of days with planting Carrots in the garden (moon planting) then plant some more after the next phase and see if there is much difference.

lynnie

Sounds like you have plenty of things to do to keep you out of trouble… and I’d think I’d be staying in the hothouse at those temps myself… brrrrrrrrrrrr

busylizzie
    Participant

Just think Lynnie, if I had to work full time, I wouldnt have time for anything, except for looking up stuff on the net (if it was an office job) 😉

geminisc

or just reading ALS 😉 😉 😆

busylizzie
    Participant

Well guys & girls, I think this Garden log should come to an end, the Summer garden is just about over and Ive waffled and rambled my way through 13 pages. (takes awhile to load pics on as well) Thanks for reading, listening and looking, it has inspired me to get off my butt and do more when you have made comments on my log. I have really enjoyed getting to know some of you.

But just when you think you have seen the last of me and my garden, you didnt think I was going for good did you? I aint going no-where;) I think I will start a Garden log, titled Busylizzies Autumn Vegie Patch. And I still have the rest of my garden to show you, the vegie patch is only a 1/3 of the yard. So thanks again :hug:

Cheers

Lizzie:D

lynnie

are you 2 picking on lil ol me??? :(:(:( 😆 😆

its amazing how much useless info you can absorb while at work and bored 😆

busylizzie
    Participant

No Lynnie, Gem not picking on you, she is just the same as you 😉 Its only me picking.

BTW your post has left my last post on the last page and it was to end this Log. Good one Lynnie. 😆 now we continue abit longer.

lynnie

OK I am now completely confuzzled :confused::confused: can ya see the confuzzled face 😆 😆

busylizzie
    Participant

Sorry Lynnie, to make it simple for ya, go back to last page (number 13 and go down the bottom of page and read my post.:confused:

dianne
    Participant

Shame on you! :@ you had me there for a minute, I thought I was going to have to come down there and kick your butt. ( and freeze off mine ;)) How dare you drag us in and then just drop us on ours.:@

But… then I finished the sentence.:lol::lol::lol:

cant wait to see what you grow next, and to see around your place a bit more.:wave:

lynnie

lol busylizzie….

Your going to end your thread???? Ohhh my lord did ya hear me just faint??? did ya??? :geek: :confused: :confused:

and exactly what dianne said 😆 😆

busylizzie
    Participant

Thanks for the laugh girls :lol::lol::lol:

Suckers:tongue: knew I would get ya’s. Im to addicted to ALS to just up and leave. Well off to do some more weeding, and get the place spic and span for some more up-dated pics. See you in the next thread :hug::kiss:

Viewing 12 posts - 256 through 267 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.