Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Busylizzies Vegie Patch

Home Forums FOOD PRODUCTION, HARVEST AND STORAGE The Garden Log Busylizzies Vegie Patch

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 267 total)
  • Author
    busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

I have spent so many hours on here looking at everyone elses fabulous gardens that I thought it was time that I shared mine, I hope you dont become bored with my ramblings and photos. I hope my first attempt at posting a pic will work, fingers crossed.

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

Well it seems to have posted perfectly, thanks Doc for the easy to understand Tutorial on downloading pics, and to the lovely person who sometime ago posted a link to a site that resizes photos, good job guys :tup: This is just a small part of my garden, I will definately post some more pics now that I know how to do it.

Cheers

Lizzie:D

urban-wombaturban-wombat

Hello Lizzie the picture is a real ‘Post Card’ what a lovely spot Col

debby-leedebby-lee

Looks lovely, looking forward to seeing more 😀

sue esue e

eager to see more buzzylizzie. looks so lovely and green. what is in the little piles of soil in the foreground.?

sallisalli

Very nice!!!!! can’t wait to see more!!!!!!!

HerbmanHerbman

Great appertiser. Looking forward to more.

And we could never get bored with your ramblings 😀 … Love garden log threads the bestest ! :metal:

bluezbanditbluezbandit

Excellent, I can never be bored with pics of gardens and ramblings about growing things. They are after all some of my favourite subjects! Keep ’em coming.

Deb

diannedianne
    Participant

well I wont your garden already:lol: please keep up the photos and ramble away:tup:

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

Thanks everyone for your replies and interest in my garden:) This is the same photo as the first but taken 2 days ago, the mounds were soil and mushroom compost. I have 30 Tomatoes growing, about 8 or so different varieties. I grow heaps to preserve and make pasta sauces ect, of which I will post pics of later in the season.

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

Ok, so you dont preview before posting :uhoh:

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

This shows my whole food growing area:

Orchard in front

Two vegie patchs behind

Berries to the right of pic

and on the other side of berries is the 3rd vegie patch

and my fabulous Hothouse at the rear.

Oh and a few cows to the left.

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

This is my Autumn crop of Brown, Red, and Spring Onions, Leeks and Garlic which is nearly ready for picking, usually around Christmas time. I havent grown Leeks before or this many Onions, so pretty happy with the results so far.

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

This is the same patch (1) as the Onions, I have Corn, Zuchinni, Cucumbers (on wire) and Borlotti Beans at rear growing and in the 2nd pic, there is Jarrahdale and Butternut Pumpkins, Honeydew, Canteloupe and Watermelon,( will be interesting to see how these grow, being a Cool/Temperate area) Then there is Cauli, Lettuce, Carrots, Parsnip, Celery, Beetroot and Red Kidney Beans.

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

2nd pic from top side

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.