Aussies Living Simply

Bloggsphere

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    ClarafloClaraflo

Blogs are the new magazines. And I dont mean that from the savvy multiple income streams, 4 hr work week point of view. 😉 I actually really enjoy reading a diary of someones life or passion or triumphs and sometimes even just funny rants. I especially like the fact that most of the time bloggers aren’t peddling products or shoving advertising in your face. A print magazine is 90% advertising these days, you could fit the actual content on 2 pages. :angry:

Bloggers usually have some amazing skill in a certain area and you can learn a lot too. :kiss: Or you could just waste hours laughing on something like cake wrecks.

Hello rw (and everyone else on this thread)…

I came across this post recently and have been wanting to check out all your great blogs! I’m slowly making my way through the list – so many interesting ideas and great posts :tup:

If anyone is interested in one more, I have updated the treetopsdreaming website (blog) to add new articles and several RSS feed features. Enjoy…

bluezbanditbluezbandit

It’s amazed me this whole blogging thing. The other day Rhonda from Down to Earth recommended one of my blogs on her blog and the traffic went from 26 hits a week to 2044 in a day. Since then the traffic has been right up and my followers have grown from about 20 to 60. Now I will have to lift my game and write stuff people actually want to read.

Congratulations, bluezbandit – it sounds like you’ve had a taste of the big time 😆 I guess even in the blog world, it’s all about “who you know” – and then “what you know” – of course. I’m going to jump on the bandwagon and check out your blog…

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.