Aussies Living Simply

Best of luck Gothic Mumma

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Best of luck Gothic Mumma

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Oh best wishes for you and DH now, and into the future – You do realise that Photos are obligatory …:lol::lol:

darls

:clap: Wonderful! May the moment be the most treasured for you and your beloved one.

Awaiting photos! 😉

Cheers! :hug:

daviesgang

Congratulations and I hope you have a long and happy marriage.

Andre
    Keymaster

AND not to forget MR GM4L also.. bet he wants some wishes of luck too.. mind you, perhaps he was in luck to catch GM4L in the first place??!! ;):D

:metal::metal::wave::wave::tup::tup::clap::clap:

luvin

sorry this is late

wishing you both many years of love and happiness

:hug::hug::hug::kiss1:

:hug: Thank you all for your kind words and dearest TP for starting this :hug:

It was amazing, i married my best friend and childhood sweetheart..what more could i ask for?:shy:

Ill post pics as soon as i can (they arent pro shots as we didnt get any but they are still lovely and it stirs so many emotions just looking at them :shy: )

It wasnt your traditinal wedding but it was perfect and i wouldnt change a thing to be honest.

We had a 12hr hooneymoon up the road from the kids and i forgot what a bed with no kids was like :lol::tongue:

I didnt get much sleep the night befor but we enjoyed ourselfs and i let my hair down and had some drinks and we had help with the kids so all in all im proud of my children for doing so well:shy: & its a arvo/night ill never forget :hug:

Thanks again and ill post some pics soon :hug::kiss:

jaymes

congratulations! :clap::clap:

Diddlie

Glad you had such a special day.

congrats

best wishes for happiness , and health

and its great the kids helped and your day was as u wished.

Rinelle

Congratulations! Glad to hear it was a wondeful day. And wow, 12 hours without kids. I think that would be a honeymoon too!

tipsypixie

I saw the photos and feel very special being allowed to share some of the joy with the happy couple. The whole tribe came for a visit yesterday afternoon but as usual there just wasn’t enough time to talk in depth. The photos were great and a few were exceptional. GM looked absolutely gorgeous in her …… wait for it ……….. wait for it ……. wait for it …………maybe a bit longer ………… bright red (some may call it scarlet ;)) dress 😀 Honestly, the dress was really divine but nowhere near as stunning as the bride herself.

GM has some lovely keepsakes in the pictures of the day. I’m probably sticking my nose in where it isn’t wanted though when I ask that you all stop asking her to put the pic’s on line. GM is a lovely, outgoing, generous hearted to a fault young lady but she shares a fear with many of putting images of herself and her family on line. I know that if she’s developed a relationship with you in real life she would be flashing them left right and centre. However, as close as we sometimes feel we have, and genuinely have, developed friendships through a forum we don’t know who could be lurking.

I feel a bit responsible for the requests having opened my big mouth in the first place with this thread. However, I learnt of the upcoming nuptials on this forum and know (knew) that it wasn’t a secret here. There is one particular photo that shows just GM’s, one of her children and a relative’s hair and I suggested that she post that just to keep you all happy 😀 Time may change things and GM’s thoughts on it, but for the present I’m just happy for her that she tied the knot and that so many wonderful people from here sent her their genuine best wishes. I also like to brag that because I’m closer to her geographically I actually got to see the pics 😡

Cheers

C.

Well I think we can all understand that – pity though – I would love to see the dress. Any chance of cropping a pic down so no identifying details, but the dress in all its glory?? Pretty please?

Sounds like you have had a great day – the best of days – good on you and hope all goes well for you in the future.:metal:

tipsypixie

HBG – that, I’m sure can be arranged:metal:. I was talking to her about cropping and photo shopping glare out and stuff like that yesterday. In fact, now I think about it I can just blur the faces if she’ll let me loose on the pics for a hour or two. Told you we didn’t have enough time to talk yesterday. Now I just have to remember where the hell I’ve put the scanner, and of course get my hands on the pictures again!

Cheers

C.

Herbman

Congratulations GM4L!!!! Sounds like a grand time was had by all. :tup:

Thanks TP – I love a nice frock!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.