Aussies Living Simply

Bel's Open Garden – Jan 29/30

Home Forums Regional Groups Connecting Bel's Open Garden – Jan 29/30

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bel

Phew! What a day!!! I would never have dreamed we would get so many people through the garden today. If some of you came and I missed you, sorry! I was so busy showing people the garden in 39 degree heat, I didn’t even get to stop for lunch. I wonder if it’ll be as busy tomorrow – forecast for 42 degrees! I recommended the site to quite a few people. It was so lovely to meet some more like-minded people in person. Off to bed now – need rest….

dierich

Great to hear it went well yesterday and good luck for today- pity the weather has decided this weekend is time for it to heat up! Heard your hubbie on the Gardening Show yesterday morning, I’m sure that would have added quite a few to the numbers!

Bel

Well, the weather didn’t keep the people away over the weekend. Despite 39 & 42 degree days, we had heaps of people through. I spent 2 whole days in the veggie garden sharing my knowledge with people and talking about this site. The turn-out well exceeded our expectations and a big thank you to any new or existing members who came through to have a look. I think I’ll sleep well tonight!!! At least we’ll know what to expect if we do it all again next year….

busylizzie

Glad to hear it went so well Bel, pity your in another state, love looking at other peoples gardens and getting inspiration. Your garden is beautiful, wheres your garden log???????? 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.