Aussies Living Simply

Bel wants to move to a property – again!!

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Property Tales Bel wants to move to a property – again!!

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    VanessaVanessa

How exciting!!!

The raspberries and strawberries I got from you are going well so if you want some back for your new garden just sing out and I’ll see what I can do.

BelBel

Vanessa post=357839 wrote: How exciting!!!

The raspberries and strawberries I got from you are going well so if you want some back for your new garden just sing out and I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks Vanessa! That’s great that they’re growing well. I’ll let you know if I need some more. I’ll try to dig some out from here before we move too, depending on how we go for time….

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

Yahoo, wahoo, sooooo excited for you Bel, congrats, I cant wait for you to be in your new place, cant imagine how you must be feeling. 🙂

BelBel

busylizzie post=357886 wrote: Yahoo, wahoo, sooooo excited for you Bel, congrats, I cant wait for you to be in your new place, cant imagine how you must be feeling. 🙂

thanks busylizzie 🙂 Very excited! We just can’t wait to get to our place and start filling it with our ‘stuff’ – fruit trees, veggies and some ANIMALS! Yay!!!

AshilleongAshilleong

Glad to see everything moving forward!

froot_loopzfroot_loopz

have you moved yet Bel?

VanessaVanessa

Yes she has, a couple of weeks ago now i think.

I think she is having the usuall issues with phone and internet being connected after the move, not to mention the busy-ness that comes with unpacking and trying to remember where you put that “thingamibob”

jaden62jaden62

We moved in July – we’re still looking for “thingamibobs”. (BTW, if anyone has seen my crock pot & Wulf’s hard drive, we’d be grateful if you’d tell us. I did eventually find my jeans, boots & laminator though!) :laugh:

froot_loopzfroot_loopz

LOL jaden62

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.