Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Beautiful Blue Australorps for Sale SA

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE For Sale Beautiful Blue Australorps for Sale SA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BelBel

Some of you may remember Bandicoot Valley from this site, although she’s been a bit quiet here of late. She has unfortunately been very unwell and has had to make the difficult decision to sell her beautiful breeding chooks. She’s selling them on her Facebook site – 2 Acre Woods – if you want to pop over for a look at some of the photos. She has 7 hens and pullets left at $60 each and cockerels are $15 for black or blue and $25 for splash. They are stunning birds and well worth the investment. I might invest in a few myself….

2 Acre Woods

froot_loopzfroot_loopz

Ive been eyeing off her birds for a while.

But my scaredy cat girl, says no chickens in her car LOL

but now Ive decided, just me and the boy here, Im giving away more eggs, than we are eating, so no more chooks for me

dierichdierich
    Participant

I didn’t realise Jo was Bandicoot Valley! I was wondering how I had found her on FB, probably through a mention of her site somewhere on here. Anyway, I bought a male and female blue australorp from her on Saturday – they are beautiful birds and have settled in well! Not integrated with the rest of my motley crew yet, but will mix them in on the weekend when we’re around to keep an eye on them.

BelBel

dierich post=360745 wrote: I didn’t realise Jo was Bandicoot Valley! I was wondering how I had found her on FB, probably through a mention of her site somewhere on here. Anyway, I bought a male and female blue australorp from her on Saturday – they are beautiful birds and have settled in well! Not integrated with the rest of my motley crew yet, but will mix them in on the weekend when we’re around to keep an eye on them.

That’s great dierich. I was going to take the roosters that were left, but I’ve been stuck working overtime the last few nights and have had to spend my days sleeping before work. They are gorgeous chooks – I still have girls I raised from her fertile eggs a couple of years ago and they’re also great mums. Good luck with your integration 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.