Aussies Living Simply

Back after a long break

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Back after a long break

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    rockkandyrockkandy

Hi Everyone,

I have been away for quite a long time(nearly a year!) but hope to be on every few days now.

Things got really complicated in the non ALS world on a personal level and I was very busy sorting them out. I just couldn’t bring myself to talk about them to the group. But DH pointed out that he hadn’t seen me chatting for a while…. so here I am.

We have moved AGAIN and are now pigless which is hard, but enjoying the new house. In a town again- quite a change from 48acres with no neighbours for miles to 1 acre with neighbours right beside us all the time! Luckily they are nice and we are adapting

Getting the veggie garden going here from scratch again- I’m getting good at it now 😛 Lots of fruit trees on the property, so that is a nice change- just made candied figs which are yummy.

i hope that everyone can forgive me for my absence and am looking forward to catching up.

Cheers,

Julie:hug:

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

Hello Julie.. nice to have you back :wave:

mum2twinsmum2twins

Welcome back :hug:

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

Hi Julie, welcome back.:)

AnjaAnja

:wave:

BobbeeBobbee

Hello again Julie. :wave::wave:

GiannaGianna

G’day Julie. :wave:

Good LiferGood Lifer

Nothing to forgive. Nice to see you back here. 🙂 :wave:

rockkandyrockkandy

Thanks guys! Have been catching up on what is going on for everyone.

It is good to be back!

baringaparkbaringapark

Hey wondered how you were going. No more pigs? 🙁 I hope you are both well :hug: :kiss:

robatclarerobatclare

Good to see you back.

Will have to catch up with the weather getting cooler.

rockkandyrockkandy

Yep, we were heart broken to have to sell the pigs but just couldn’t find anywhere to rent that would let us keep them.

We are looking at moving to a more permanent property in NSW or Vic next year and will be able to have some more then. I miss them every day.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.