Aussies Living Simply

Attention Admins – Posts being truncated on iPad.

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Attention Admins – Posts being truncated on iPad.

• This topic has 89 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Ayla.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Andre
    Keymaster

No problems at all here on ye olde Macbethbook .. either with Safari, Chrome or Firefox.

(reduce your window?… :laugh: )

:whistle:

calliecat
    Participant

anyone tried clicking on F11

Bron

tried it just now, it only hides my tasks bars

calliecat
    Participant

oh maybe I went the wrong way lol – sorry, is it shift f11 ??? – too scared to try it myself now LOL

Bron

shift F11 did nothing (thanks though).

the issue is that the text on the right of the page (and also the page numbers, so if I want to go to page 2 after reading page 1, I have to go back to the ‘new posts’ page). I lose the last 5 letters/spaces etc (so the word back is completely missing for me, above).

I thought I could pull the grey area to the right but nup (like you can move a window around)

penny

I’m have g problems on the iPad the right side is cut off, but everything is ok on the PC

Snags

Im getting the same for about a week on home computer.

Yep, the right hand side of my screen is being cut off too, thought it was my computer!

Thisildo
    Participant

I’m having the same problem. :ohmy:

Me too!

Bron

Is this being looked into, cos it makes following a conversation or

post very difficult?

Judi B
    Keymaster

I really hope they sort it out soon, I’m getting tired of copy and paste into word to read the whole post.

Andre
    Keymaster

I have brought it to the attention of Admin dudes.

🙂

AlanE
    Participant

Thanks Andre. It is starting to be a nuisance. 🙂

fruitful

ummmm…. dunno what truncated means :whistle: but when I use the Eee PC (its very small) I can’t see the right side of the screen either, can’t get to some later pages in the post beause of it :shrug: I too thought it was cause the computer is tiny

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.