Aussies Living Simply

Attention Admins – Posts being truncated on iPad.

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Attention Admins – Posts being truncated on iPad.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    AlanEAlanE
    Participant

Hi guys,

I noticed yesterday that I couldn’t see the right hand side of the body of a post on the iPad anymore as it was being truncated. I assume some settings were tweaked and you may not be aware of this issue. I have attached a screen shot below to illustrate.

It all looks fine on the laptop or desktop. Bigger screen resolution I suppose.

Thanks

Al

Attached files

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

Judi has just asked me about this, she is having the same problem apparently.

I’m not

MiaowzenMiaowzen

I use iPad too and I noticed the same issue and had to change computer.

AlanEAlanE
    Participant

I noticed a few changes to the main Forum screen. I like being able to click on the icon in the second column to view the NEW posts in a thread instead of the green text. I also like the flag on threads that contain my posts.

I wonder what other changes are there? 🙂

AlanEAlanE
    Participant

I just had trouble replying to this thread using Quick Reply from my desktop. But when I went to the iPad I had no trouble replying.

From the desktop, when I pressed submit, it went straight to the main Forum screen without posting the reply.

df418df418

@8:38 am

I am ready this thread and I cannot see the left column

ie the Posters details

Cheers

David

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

I’m having trouble reading posts, just guess what they say at the end of the line.

RavykRavyk

I’ve had that issue for awhile both on my phone and my tablet-can’t read the last bit of each sentence.

BlueWrenBlueWren

So that’s what the new flag is for!! Thanks.

Everything’s working fine on my desktop at present! :tup: Hope the rest of you can get sorted asap.

BronBron

right hand side of each post is chopped off for me. using firefox and a desktop with fine resolution.

BarbBarb

I’m on a desktop computer and the words to the right can’t be seen.

Other sites are fine though.

Barb.

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

I’m on a laptop, and I haven’t had any problems

OH YEAH – I still have to sign in most times – that’s pinging me right off lol

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

I tried in both firefox and IE nothing different.

When I sign in I’m told my session has expired so sign in again, I’ll try my laptop later today.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

everything is fine on the laptop

karyn26karyn26

Well I’ve come on this afternoon and both sides are playing up,actually when I came on earlier it was like it so left and come back now and its still the same.

It’s like the pages have shrunk on the sides.

You cant read the whole post either.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.