Aussies Living Simply

Are the banks going down next year

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Are the banks going down next year

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    DennisDennis

Yes that’s what I have heard from friends in the USA and Canada also but it may vary from place to place. I think we just need to be wide awake and watching and preparing. :huh:

lostinthefoglostinthefog

Len…if all the worlds banks collapse and ‘money’ as we know it is a thing of the past I don’t think I’ll be too worried about my car….probably wouldn’t be able to buy petrol anyway….I’ll be looking around for a horse to pinch…LOL! Or a bicycle if things get really bad…I tell you what if the ‘great unwashed’ come pouring out of the cities they ain’t having any of MY broad beans….natural selection! I MIGHT if I’m feeling charitable let them have a few spare seeds….they can bugger off and grow their own!

AusPrepperAusPrepper

Honestly I don’t think any sort of financial collapse will happen in this coming year. We may see some sort of black swan crisis event like 2008 but everyone always forgets that these bankers will continue to kick the can down the road. I think there is no doubt that we are in a dire situation but to use an example of how long things can keep going, just look at japan. They have been in a recession for nearly 20 years. It is coming to the time that people need to protect their wealth though….Our interest rates are going to continue to fall and inflation will continue to rise. Precious metals and fertile land are a good way to preserve your wealth in times of fiscal irresponsibility. I personally believe there will be hyperinflation in america in the long term because it is the easy way out for the politicians, however we still have to go through the real deflation first where the government is throwing money into the economy, not just the small QE’s that they are doing at the moment. Hyperinflation will not occur till people either think they are on clean street again, or they lose complete confidence in the dollar. Regardless of if a collapse happens or not, precious metals will have an excellent year this coming year, stocks will tank, real estate will continue to stagnate and interest rates will continue to fall. What better time to start becoming more self sufficient 🙂

DennisDennis

Just be carfull because when it comes it will be a planed move. The money collaspe will only be the tool to bring in other measures. I believe when this happens most will be taken unawares. :jawdrop:

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.