Aussies Living Simply

Are the banks going down next year

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Are the banks going down next year

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    DennisDennis

Has anyone else been hearing of bank failures next year and complete failure of the money system. I have been sent E-Mails from several different sources and diffent warnings about getting your money out of the banks and being prepared for the coming hard times. Trouble is I know the sources of some of them and they are not the type to play games and make false statements. If it happens paper money wont be worth toilet paper and I doubt the banks would give your money in gold. What are your thoughts and if you pull half a million out of a bank what would you do with it. I see Germany and Russia are demanding there gold back from the reserve bank. I think Germany nearly has two thirds of theres back so it looks like they know something is going to happen.

SnagsSnags

I don’t think we have seen the worst, but Australian banks are pretty profitable.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a few banks collapse in the US or Europe.

I have heard of Australian banks doing re-evaluations on mortgages and asking for more deposit(hundreds of thousands of dollars) even when the business is paying the current loan on time and in full.

Suggest banks are scared and trying to make sure they aren’t holding bad debt when things get worse.(unfortunately the side effect is ruined lives and biz and banks holding assets ,its breeds fear and uncertainty)

RobyneRobyne

It happened in the US so it will happen here.

Found a book in the library about the next crash

its called

Rich Dads Prophecy by Robert T Kiyosaki

It tells you to watch out for Government changes in anything that will involve your spending or banking;

worth a read

We have the GST, Carbon Tax, and now they are changing the work cover for accidents. telling us in this State SA.

that we can have cheaper car rego if we change the 3rd party funding.

What they didn’t add was truck regos went up 30% pre 1/4 its added an extra $600 a year to our truck rego.

we also don’t have rego stickers any more and they are reaping the benfits from people forgetting to reregister

GKindredGKindred

Some banks will fail but I believe we will be ok when our currency is revalued.

A lot of debts will be cleared as well when the systems are adjusted for all the fraud.

lostinthefoglostinthefog

Wooohooo….does that mean I won’t have to pay back my loans?

DennisDennis

Yep don’t worry about it. Hmmmm But then it might pay to just in case. lolol.

Anonymous

even though they may take your property away from you under the new environmental rules, trees before man, i bet you still are responsible for rates and money borrowed.

anyhow wonder it may have been a little tight initially but if we had a silver based economy and guaranteed our own dollar, maybe like cuba we might be above the rest now, they at least have more doctors per capita than we are ever likely to have. but as it is we are locked into the world economy the banks are thieves, and frankly when ever a politicians stands up and says we are running well financialy i cringe.

anyhow thinking out loud i’m sure those super intelligents out there will have a myriod of reasons against it.

latest they want subsidised shots for horses and people can’t get medical dental help, shouldn’t we look after people first or does that cut through the mythical believers policy too much.

what ever is going to happen will come with little warning as teh gov’ won’t tell you they ahve an election to win.

take care look outside your boxes and comfort zones

len

GKindredGKindred

lostinthefog post=351222 wrote: Wooohooo….does that mean I won’t have to pay back my loans?

You may not have to considering most loans are a fraud – Banks not lending you money, just putting 0’s into your account.

Then you also have the Fractional Reserve Banking (FRB) methods where the lenders only need to lend 10% of the loan themselves and the rest is 0’s typed into the account.

So you may have already paid off that 10% if it were based off of FRB.

But until such announcements are made, best keep on paying those statements 🙂

There was a website I read once that a Governments corruption scale is measured off the precious metal content in their coins.

When a countries “money” is worth less the face value physically, you know you have troubles in the system.

lostinthefoglostinthefog

Bring it on then, I say…LOL, I’ll keep on coughing up in the meanwhile(just in case), apropos of Cuba (mentioned by Gardenlen) they also have a wonderful system of organic, community gardens…saw a Monty Don TV episode about them….

Now I had better work on growing stuff and figuring out what I can horde up to barter with in a cashless society….

GKindredGKindred

Exactly… No matter the outcome, always plan to sustain yourself.

It doesn’t matter what happens in the world as long as you can provide for you and your family.

And by provide, I mean self sufficient gardens/farms… Not working 38hrs a week in an office somewhere.

Anonymous

be awfull hard to sustain ones self if removed from you property in high density places, this is what teh world agenda is pushed by the mythologies out there who have always been cruel to the lower classes.

for now while we are left in peace on our land in our granny flat we can feed ourselves it may get a bit boring but we could have nourishment, even eat most raw so a not to attract other hungry bellies looking to take all.

only using cuba as an example but they eat better food than us they appear to be able to afford to live there is something of stability they have good medical care available. they seem to be looking after people before horses and other animals.

when who was it keating floated the dollar we should have stood alone! now that we are or are close to being a state of the union (the pom’s are claiming 51st status dunno about the kanuks? so we will be 52 or 53?) what business is it of them to criticise our defence spending when we aren’t looking after our people, that too is the agenda of the mythology worshippers lots out there, no humanity among them.

take care latteral thinking outside the square may save us. you will have to repay your debts somehow they have your signature, for those who have no debt won’t matter they plan on taking it from you anyway. me i wouldn’t exactly count on it being peacably or humane.

len

DennisDennis

Whether it happens next year or later its only a matter of time and the money will likely be only one of the issues we will face. Road Warrior had a scenaro on here a while back and it may not be perfect but it gave a good number of ideas. If the money does go down what else will that affect, food, fuel, power, water etc. If you have made provisions for the future than you maybe ok but if not how will you cope.

The USA is itching to have a war with Syria plus and when that happens just watch what else goes on. Food and fuel will go through the roof for sure.

May need to go off-off the grid just to survive. :huh:

lostinthefoglostinthefog

Can’t remove me from my property Len….I don’t have any…that’s the beautiful thing about not having much to lose…I do however have the knowledge that would enable me to survive if things got a bit hairy(well, better than most people anyway!)…maybe that would make me a rich person in a brave new world!

I agree with you Dennis that some sort of major society collapse is going to happen at some time…who knows when? I think it does pay to be prepared as best as you can, I was in Cairns during the aftermath of the relatively minor(for Cairns) Cyclone Larry and due to power outages within 24 hours you couldn’t get fuel, phones died, couldn’t get money, EFTPOS’s were out…it was chaos, and when we had the Tsunami warning…everyone tried to get out and it was gridlock…it just showed what chaos it would be in a real disaster…

Anonymous

need to be carefull displaying the “i’m alright jack” hypothosy, we are all togetehr in this so all together we will suffer the pains, you own a car that is property then they will want it from you asked for with the aid of something that can do lots of physical damage.

you go down we go down we are the lower echalon even if right now some are plastic wealthy it probably won’t save them.

we should help each other and all, humanity is slipping away

len

RobyneRobyne

Son 1 put it out to his email friends in the US and Canada and the word is something big is forming over there.

He said the banks are tightening up their lending and cash advanaces. More people are handing back their houses

then ever.

He said if you look at the supermarkets now they only fill 2 rows on the shelves and

have been told they will cut back a couple of things on the shelves at a time.

Maybe what Road warrior said last year with supermarkets closing is closer then what you think :jawdrop:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.