Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Aquaponics starter system for sale – Adelaide

Home Forums FOOD PRODUCTION, HARVEST AND STORAGE Aquaponics Aquaponics starter system for sale – Adelaide

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dierichdierich
    Participant

Hi, we are selling one of our home-made aquaponics systems – would be a great starter set-up. Advertised now on Gumtree, pick-up Mt Compass

http://adelaide.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff-for-Sale-other-stuff-for-sale-Aquaponics-system-W0QQAdIdZ341017118

RavykRavyk

Nice! I might be interested in about 3 weeks if you still have it.

dierichdierich
    Participant

Hi, we’ve only a couple of enquiries so far, no firm interest. If you wanted to come and have a look, and decide you definitely want it, we’d be happy to wait 3-4 weeks for payment and for you to take it if that helps at all!

RavykRavyk

I’ll have a chat with my partner as he is the one most interested in aquaponics and we might be able to pop down sometime this week.

dierichdierich
    Participant

No problem – I’ll PM you.

JedgeJedge

Hi Erich, can you call me please , John Edge 8265 6665 // 0437 429 504 , wishing to view the sysstem. Thanks, John , Modbury North

dierichdierich
    Participant

SOLD to a very good home :cheer:

With this heatwave, we’ve decided to harvest the trout tomorrow morning, so bring a cooler bag with you next week so you can take home a couple from the freezer for dinner!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.