Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Anyone else in the Dandenong Ranges?

Home Forums Regional Groups Victoria Anyone else in the Dandenong Ranges?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    lottiebobslottiebobs

Just wondering how many other ALSers are up here in the Dandenong Ranges?

Would be great to have a local network of others that are living simply!

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

Hey lottiebobs.. I am not far away from you at all, in fact some days I drive through Belgrave on my way to do my job 🙂

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

When I first read this, I immediately thought of Humbug! 🙂

lottiebobslottiebobs

Hi Humbug, great to hear that there is at least one more ALS person up this way. There seems to be quite a lot of simple living going on up here in the hills – permie groups, transition towns etc but I’d say we are still in the minority. Same as anywhere else I guess, I love living here!

wiltshirewiltshire

i am near Coldstream and grew up in Upwey :whistle:

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

lottiebobs post=345660 wrote: Hi Humbug, great to hear that there is at least one more ALS person up this way. There seems to be quite a lot of simple living going on up here in the hills – permie groups, transition towns etc but I’d say we are still in the minority. Same as anywhere else I guess, I love living here!

Hello :wave: I love the Yarra Valley, have lived here all my life 🙂

There are quite a few members around our areas…

There is a ALS group too.. for south eastern suburbs or Vic’s or some such, can’t remember the exact name

lottiebobslottiebobs

How lucky to have lived in such a beautiful place all your life… we’re newbies to the area. Been living just outside Belgrave for 2 years now after moving over from the UK – a big change in environment! We had our a community garden plot over there and were getting pretty good at growing our own food… now finding our green thumbs again and learning about growing food in a totally different climate with different soil etc. Fun times!

Ooooh, I’ll check out the ALS groups to see who else I can find.

Lovely sunny day out there today… 🙂

wiltshirewiltshire
    BobbeeBobbee

Hi lottiebobs, :wave:

I’m from the Yarra Valley also. I like to travel your way to have lunch with friends. It’s a beautiful area.

Bobbs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.