Aussies Living Simply

Albany

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    HTHT

Greeting Als’s

Iam down south untill monday and wondered if any of the locals new of anything Als-ish on down here over the next few days.

Regards

Ht

BlueWrenBlueWren

Just had a quick look at Albany What’s on through Google. HAVE FUN!

13 Oct

Albany Farmers Market

Buy the freshest local seasonal quality produce direct from the growers, 8am-noon, Collie Street. On offer is a huge range of the very freshest seasonally available fruits, vegetables, farmed meat, dairy, cheese, fish, seafood and much more all from the Great Southern Region of Western Australia brought to market each week by the person who grew it.

14 OCT

Albany Boat Shed Markets

For the freshest local produce and seafood available in the Great Southern, live entertainment and a great village-square atmosphere. 10am-1pm, Princess Royal Drive.

HTHT

Hi Blue

Thanks for that info 🙂 I found some info on a chook auction in town morrow as well, then iam helping out rubbing tired feet at a “relay for life” walk a thon…sadly I didn’t pack any trackshoes otherwise Iam sure I would have been walking as well :jawdrop:

Ht :jawdrop:

BlueWrenBlueWren

I wish we’d have had folk to rub our feet when I did Relay for Life !!!

HTHT

OK, i ve decided iam sooh moving down to albany in december,its just such a nice place,iam sure they will need a nurse down here somwhere 🙂 now to find a small cottage in the bush to rent…..when you make a major decision in life it always seems to come with a whole lot of other decisions.such as do i buy that wonderful dresser in the antique shop that i found and drag it home in my small 3 door car or do i leave it at a friends place,do i need that wonderful dresser or just want it??? Off back to perth i got to begin packing..

Ht

froot_loopzfroot_loopz

Hi HT

my dad lives in Denmark about 50kms west of Albany, maybe more

it is gorgeous down there

HTHT

Hey FL

Nxt time you talk with him pls ask if he know of any wee cottages in the bush for rent,its appearing to be a harder job than I thought to find a home to live in. I dont want to go from a city block to a city block in the country. Yes Denmark is wonderful,they have a very nice ice cream shop 🙂

Ht

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.