Aussies Living Simply

Affected By?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    BelBel

I would’ve said ‘landing’ too. Or ‘wind’. It reminded me of an aircraft that comes in for landing and goes into reverse-thrust – made me think about how much technology is modelled on nature. Is there a different way you can phrase your question to get the 1-word answer you’re looking for?

porgeyporgey

Thanks again.

Snags, whats NWO?

Bel, you are half right! Its fascinating watching birds fly and how the landing especially is replicated by aircraft designers. I cant re phrase the question really, however, its actually travelling away from the sun!

SnagsSnags

The New World Order

BullseyeBullseye

I was going to say gravity, but that’s taken…

Mass!

BullseyeBullseye

Considering all the different motivations that “affect” the duck in going about it’s life for survival it would primarily be affected by “nutrition”. The duck appears to be landing, probably in an area where it is most likely to be looking for food. “Nutrition”.

BullseyeBullseye

porgey post=347742 wrote: Thanks again.

Snags, whats NWO?

Bel, you are half right! Its fascinating watching birds fly and how the landing especially is replicated by aircraft designers. I cant re phrase the question really, however, its actually travelling away from the sun!

You say the duck is travelling away from the sun. Okay, the duck’s shadow is behind it, the sun therefore must be forward of the duck rather than behind it. As you say the duck is travelling away from the sun, the duck must be moving backwards.

Affected by a “Gust”.

SnagsSnags

Chemtrails

df418df418

redshift or is that blueshift???

df418df418

CME

porgeyporgey

Thanks all. An Explosion!

FarmerJackFarmerJack

a severe case of revolution/rebellion, fly my pretty fly!

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

BlueWren post=347733 wrote:

Bindies

….love that one, Andre!! :laugh:

I know it’s how I look when I tread on them 🙂

porgeyporgey

Do you think it could be affected by an explosion?

df418df418

No, feathers are too intact

BelBel

porgey post=347787 wrote: Do you think it could be affected by an explosion?

Yeah, why not? If we disengage the logical/reasoning side of our brain and look at it from a visual cause & affect/entertainment point of view, it could work. Kind of like a comical coyote/roadrunner scenario – being blown away from the TNT but surviving to tell the tale…..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.