Aussies Living Simply

Advice From A Domestic Goddess, part 7, now what do I do?!

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Advice From A Domestic Goddess, part 7, now what do I do?!

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Andre

Porgs .. did you notice that all the readers of your ‘misadventures’ are of the female variety?

I wonder if they are simply smiling because the skirt wearing/over-the-shoulder-boulder-ilk are getting the upper-hand here.

and the irony of being beaten up by yet another female…. (may I suggest karate lessons … or keeping your own counsel 😉 )

While, I’m of the ‘rather walk-away and fight another day’ male-type, (aren’t all women beautiful?) I probably wouldn’t have mentioned eating dogs in the first place (as I’m vegetarian), but especially to two Doc Martin-wearing ‘Rottweilers’ that no doubt individually out-mass both of us.

(I wonder if they had hairy armpits…)

I think, to save everyone further aggravation – just slap yourself around a bit every morning. That way YOU inflict the damage YOU want (and where) and not embarrassed with any explanations or QueenBee

causing violence upon you.

Mayhap it is just your subconscious telling you you really miss QueenBee and that she shouldn’t leave you alone EVER, and to take you with her from now on.

and of course, you failed to mention what type of car it was in the first place.

Hummer

LOLOL.. maybe Andre & Porgs should go into writing funnies for a newspaper or mag… maybe even a book.. too funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BlueWren

Andre post=340288 wrote: Porgs .. did you notice that all the readers of your ‘misadventures’ are of the female variety?

a) I wonder if they are simply smiling because the skirt wearing/over-the-shoulder-boulder-ilk are getting the upper-hand here.

b) and of course, you failed to mention what type of car it was in the first place.

@ a) false, not at all – it’s just funny!!

@ b) true – the type of car is completely irrelevant….

weaver

Andre is playing with fire again!!!!! :pinch:

mistyhollows

Oh dear. Thanks for the laugh Andre. I needed some light humor today. Now where’s that book??? :laugh:

Andre

And Porgs … I just noticed your footnote

Walking lightly with a smile

Wouldn’t ‘Hobbling slightly with a grimace’ be more apt?

:whistle:

calliecat

Andre post=340310 wrote: And Porgs … I just noticed your footnote

Walking lightly with a smile

Wouldn’t ‘Hobbling slightly with a grimace’ be more apt?

:whistle:

:laugh: :laugh:

mauzi

😆 😆 Andre

porgey

Thanks for the laugh Andre. I am back walking with a smile but no doubt ready to bolt with a grimace when Queenie comes a running.

penny

So Porgey

The update as promised please

:wave:

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.