Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Adelaide GTG – 27th January 2013 ** DATE CHANGE**

Home Forums Regional Groups South Australia Adelaide GTG – 27th January 2013 ** DATE CHANGE**

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    BelBel

Vanessa post=353069 wrote: What time are you expecting people?

From about 1pm Vanessa. I imagine people will come in drabs and drabs throughout the afternoon though. I’m happy with that – I hope it’ll just be a relaxed afternoon 🙂

BelBel

Looking forward to catching up with some of you soon. If you get this post, come straight around the left side of the house to the back yard – the gate will be open 🙂

BelBel

Thanks to everyone who came to the GTG today. It was lovely to meet nadijill and jaden62 for the first time and great to meet up again with old friends – vanessa, mudhen and fruitful. Two other couples came along today as well, through friends of friends and it was lovely to meet them too. I have recommnended the site to them and might see them here some time in the near future.

We got to talking about the next GTG and how great it would be to share skills. We are thinking about holding a soap-making get-together. Vanessa has kindly offered to show us the ropes. I know fruitful’s a pro as well, so might give us a hand? We’re tentatively thinking about the April school holidays – it’ll be cooler then, but not so cold that we won’t be able to work outdoors. We can probably use my house again – it’s quite central – unless anyone else wants to put up their hand. Might have to start a new thread for planning the next GTG…..

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.