Aussies Living Simply

A Simply Baffled life

Home Forums SIMPLE SUSTAINABLE LIVING This Simple Life A Simply Baffled life

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    kathykathy

Thought I’d add some photos of my trusty companions Bluey and Simmy.These guys keep me sane while hubby is away

kathykathy

Bluey the fearless snake hunter . He was always daddys boy till the snake bite now he wont have a bar of him and has to be with me all the time much to hubbys distress

kerripkerrip

Kathy you’re doing such a marvelous job. I’m glad you have the dogs for company. I’m sure they help a lot.

Our place is undiggable too so I totally get how much work you have put in. Great work and a total credit to you. Keep up the great work.

kerriebkerrieb

That looks so much neater and productive and the house is painted to. The shade cloth looks really helpful.

kathykathy

Our next project will be the first of 4 verandahs ,hate not having a verandah .The house is just a funny little box you have to shut up when it rains as there is no protection for the windows.

chriskchrisk

Yes I agree about the verandah. This house was just a box and when we did the reno we added side and back verandah, what a difference. Also helps to keep the dirt outside!

lynnielynnie

Kathy, looks to me like you’ve done plenty of work… and remember Rome wasn’t built in a day….

WombatWombat

Looks great!:clap::clap::clap:

kathykathy

thought I would do a little harvesting this morning .loads of brocolli .kale,tomatoes ,eggplant ,chillis,shallots , kafiir lime leaves ,basil, parsley galangal,lemongrass,spinach and pumpkins . Thought i would make a broccoli soup for lunch and some sort of stir fry with the rest for dinner .Any suggestions?

BullseyeBullseye

Nice work Kathy!!! :tup:

A Green Curry might be nice. 🙂

kathykathy

Have you got a favourite recipe Bullseye you can share ?:D

BullseyeBullseye

Umm. only the “MAE PLOY” Green Curry Paste from the supermarket. :shy:

jennifer gjennifer g

I think he has two awesome curry recipes he has “already” forgotten about……… hmmm 😉

jennifer gjennifer g

but i will give them to you kathy, pm incoming

BullseyeBullseye

jennifer g wrote:

I think he has two awesome curry recipes he has “already” forgotten about……… hmmm 😉

:shy:

Ohh yeah, how could I forget. They were seriously delicious!! :tup:

Thanks for covering my forgetful arse here… 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.