Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

A pendant light

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE To Give Away A pendant light

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Good LiferGood Lifer

I believe they call this shabby-chic! I have this country-style pendant ceiling light to give away to someone who can collect from Tea Tree, Tasmania. I will now attempt to upload a photo of it … stay tuned to be disappointed or to cheer …

well, that didn’t work, but I did manage to upload a photo under my albums, so see if you can look at that if you are interested. (sorry. I’m a techno-dummy)

Attached files

Good LiferGood Lifer

apparently I’m not a dummy! It worked!! I’m mystified as to how …

BobbeeBobbee

It’s a beautiful light Good Lifer, and a wonderful offer for some lucky alser. :clap:

🙂

Good LiferGood Lifer

Thanks Bobbee. Maybe someone can use it. Love your pic by the way!!

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

Hi Good lifer, lovely light, bit far to come get it from here, but off topic, long time no see!! You were the lucky lady who had that beautiful roadside stand made a few years ago, werent you? Hows it going, are you using it now?

Cheers Liz 🙂

Good LiferGood Lifer

Hello Lizzy! I did a bit of trade through that produce stall last summer – was lots of fun! If I am still a smarty-pants you will find some pics attached. It was nice to go out and check the money box ( a safe) and find that everyone had paid! Hope to have more to sell this summer. Thanks for dropping in on my thread – nice to reconnect. xxx

Attached files

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.