Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

2010 Home-made Swap

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Swappers Central 2010 Home-made Swap

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 374 total)
  • Author
    LollyLolly
    Keymaster

Dear Swap Buddy

I’m very sorry but I missed the deadline. 😐

I will post your present on Monday, without fail!

:kiss:

busybeebusybee

Oh dear!!! I put a card in with mine with my name :shy::shy::p:p

Can I claim newbie stupidity???? I am so sorry

smurfysmurfy

Don’t worry Busybee…so did I! I’m a ‘swap’ newbie too…..:lol:

shadowdancershadowdancer

truly, it doesn’t matter. The fact is, we all get such enjoyment out of it anyway! When this one is over, I can’t wait to get onto the next one 😆

kiwirachkiwirach

I also put my name in mine, but then again, i think i’m the only one posting from the UK, so its pretty obvious anyway!!.:D

redhen2redhen2

mine went off on friday afternoon. i hope my sb likes it. :tup:

KalexKalex

I am feeling really guilty, because I too missed the deadline… have had a manic month… I will post mine this week… sorry swap buddy! I will try and make it worth the wait!

and to make it worse, I received my prezzies!!!!

A HUGE BAG OF BEAUTIFUL SOAPS!!!! and a bottle of GORGEOUS MOISTURISER! I’m so SUPER IMPRESSED and THRILLED!

Thank you GIANNA! Wasn’t too hard to guess since I’ve frequented the soap making section and admired your creations before… What a fantastic present!!!

:hug:

Kalex

GiannaGianna

Glad you like your swap Kalex. 🙂 I understand about a manic month. I packed and posted in such a hurry and later realised that I hadn’t put any sort of note inside. 😆 I knew it wouldn’t be hard to guess though and I’d read somewhere that you were interested in goat milk soap. Enjoy. :tup:

boy wranglerboy wrangler

Oh my goodness, it’s been manic month here too! Mine is almost finished, two more buttons to go! It’ll will hopefully be in the post on Monday, but it’s DS1’s 3rd birthday on Tuesday and my parents have come up for a few days to celebrate. I’m so so so so sorry, I just feel terrible!

Okay, I admit too – I’m posting mine Monday, glad I’m in such good company! 🙂

So yes, maybe my swap buddy is Lady B! She seems to be the closest to Myrtleford where my gift was posted so it is a possibility. Hmmmm…..

kerriebkerrieb

Yipee

Just got home from kinder. I got roped in to do an experiment for the kids.

The mailman had been and delivered me a lovely big parcel with plants and seeds.

Plants

Arrowroot

Yacon – which I’ve been meaning to try and get some

Turmeric

Varigated garlic chives

purple flowering garlic chives

Giant russian garlic

Seeds

Eggplant -Rosa bianca

cucumber – giant russian

Basil- purple flowering and lemon scented

Not only did they come well packed they also had the prettiest labels.

Now I’ve just got to work out who sent them. They were post marked Gin Gin posted on the 6th May. I need my atlas to work out where that is for a start.

:D:hug: Thanks to my swap buddy

Kerrie

epiphany_epiphany_

A lovely package arrived today…thanks so much to my swap buddy – you brightened up my morning considerably (before that, it consisted of cleaning up a dead rat, cat poo & mating red backs…hooray).

My lovely swap buddy sent me a very useful gardening apron (yes, it fits 🙂 )& some fabulous dried mango (which I can proclaim as delicious!). The apron will come in handy as I’m pottering round the garden (nice big pockets just right for secateurs, seeds & the odd egg I find that’s been laid after the main collection) & the mango will probably need to be hidden lest the kids devour it within moments of discovering it!

So…I’ve done a bit of sleuthing & I’m almost 99% sure my buddy is Jaymes. Mainly because of the postmark & the fact she recently did some mango dehydrating (no, I’m not a stalker…honest!).

Thanks again – I really appreciate the lovely gift. :hug:

jennifer gjennifer g

Loving these swap goodies! :tup: :metal:

nlacnlac

Woohooo!! Mine arrived today. I love getting parcels in the mail, and my girls loved helping open it 😀

I got a jar of Mulberry Jam and a jar of Strawberry jam, yumm; a pretty hand towell with embroidered flowers, very pretty; and a wonderful scarf in a beautiful blue & purple wool. I love it!!

Thank you so much!…….Kasalia? :hug::D

smiffysmiffy

I received mine also , some lovely Bamboo and cotton face washers, they are so soft ….and the right colours dark ones …..I am not a pastel girl …Thank you very much …I don’t want to use them , they are too nice !!! Put my dish cloths to shame, lol

I am in the late club too….its on its way swap buddy …

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 374 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.