Did this place die?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Did this place die?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by ferhiljoe ferhiljoe 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Kimble Appleyard
    kimble2
    Participant

I know its been a while since I last stuck my nose in for a look (so long i had to reregister), but what happened? Is there anyone left?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    ferhiljoe
    ferhiljoe
    Participant

I to believe facebook has ruined it
    I am sure there some like me who dislike facebook and like the forum
    unfortunately life got in the way then depression hit
    but I am slowly returning

ferhiljoe
    ferhiljoe
    Participant

I to belive facebook has ruined it
    I am sure there some like me who dislike facebook and like the forum
    unfortunately life got in the way then depression hit
    but I am slowly returning

Kimble Appleyard
    kimble2
    Participant

Its a bit bloody sad really.

When I left as an active member this place had a bit of a culture issue with some fairly committed trolls (hence the leaving), but it was vibrant and active. Heaps of good info and some good memories too. I recall the message from Dan celebrating ALS hitting googles first page for relevat searches. To look at the place now its simply a bit depressing. Most forums are pretty quiet these days but this place is unmaintained. Dan/Admins/Mods, do you realise the admin forum is open to the public at the moment?

I think I would have come across a ” we are closed” notice rather than seeing the place like this.

Judi B
    Judi B
    Participant

I come and look a couple of times a month but not much happens now

ballamara
    ballamara

Hello Kimble2, nice to see you.How is everything going in your part of the world? There is a few who keep popping in but facebook has ruined the forum.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.